Learning to trade stock

Learning to srade stocks is no easy matter. But it's not impossible. You have to set yourself out to spend some time to do research and to onitor your positions every once in a while. I have been trading stocks for over 15 years. I can remember my early years of trading. I would get into a position and then when I saw that it was going against me, I would get out, often at the very wrong time. I say that because the next day or week the stock surpassed where I had bought it from.Learning to trade stocks requires some skill but it also requires you to shed some of your ingrained, inbred emotions. It's these very emotions that caused me to sell stocks too early in by beginning days of trading. I have overcome these emotions now and I have a set of rules that I follow religiously. That doesn't mean that I can't change the rules of my system but I have to give myself a good reason to do so. If I don't change my system than I stick to them. That is how I keep emotions out of the equation.
0 Responses